Sunday, October 18, 2009

We'll eat you up we love you so

I had the pleasure of going to see "Where the Wild Things Are" last night. It is such a visually and emotionally striking movie. I loved every moment.



Thinking about this book made me reminisce about the days when going to the public library was SO much fun. I remember going to watch movies, special readings, art classes! Libraries are such a great resource to help keep excess books, magazines, newspapers, movies out of our landfills. As an adult (am I an adult?) I have decided to dedicate more time to libraries. Here is one with some really interesting architecture here in Atlanta.






And here are two other children's books I'll need to brush up on for movies coming out soon!



1 comment:

  1. LAURA BARSE HAS A BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know who you were, and then I started scrolling down and I was like "OH MY GOSH, Laura Barse made the same Audrey Hepburn art"....duh!!! I'm so pumped and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your living room, bedroom. LOVE. I was also thinking "hey, I have the same rug" takes me a while. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete