Thursday, October 22, 2009

My little china girl

I love hand me downs. Especially when they are from my lovely, funny, grandmother. She has recently given me an incredible china set for 12. It traveled to me all the way from Brookings, South Dakota! Is has little pink delicate flowers, with an elegant silver lining. Needless to say, it is beautiful. It does have a few chips here and there, but that is just a reminder to me of all the fun dinner parties she must have had with those plates, bowls, tea cups, saucers, and gravy bowls.







Not to mention, who knew Lady Gaga would make tea cups cool again?

lady-gagatea-215x300.jpg



4 comments:

  1. Hey! Are you settled in CA and blogging again!? How is it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I just realized you posted these comments! We are back in Memphisto for the time being. Just working on the house and enjoying hanging out with friends and family. Once the house is sold "California here we come!" I hope Boston is treating you and Mr. Sabbe well!

    ReplyDelete