Monday, October 5, 2009

ReSpekt

Holy mackerel! I am so thrilled because I am going to see the one and only Regina Spektor tomorrow night at the Tabernacle downtown. The Tabernacle will probably be a whole other blog down the road because it is an adaptive reuse project of a church that has been turned into a live music venue. But first....Regina....


Regina Spektor was one of the very first albums I purchased on Itunes a couple of years ago. I know.....I was a little behind on the whole MP3 thing. Some people like to dog on Itunes, but I love it. Probably a little too much. It is way too stinkin' easy to throw money into the air, BUT one really good thing about it is there is no CD, plastic case, or little booklet thingy involved. All that stuff just takes up space and ends up in landfills anyway. So now that all of my music is on one handy dandy little ipod, what do I do with all this other stuff?

I could make some cutsie patootsie coasters out of the cds


I could make an interesting collage out of the little booklet thingys like this artist did


Or I could put photos or family pics in the plastic cases to make a reeeeeally cool inner changeable art piece


Oh the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment