Monday, April 5, 2010

Go get a STEEL of a deal

So it is not an earth shattering fact that disposable plastic water bottles are bad for the environment.  Something fairly new to me however, are these awesome stainless steel water bottles.  



These stainless steel wonders are washable, do not leach harmful chemicals into liquids (like studies are showing plastic bottles can do), are rust resistant, and totally recyclable!  I’m not sure why you would want to get rid of one though, because they are so heavy duty.  And so darn cute!
I recently bought a great one at Walgreens from the SubZero brand for less than $5!!!  It travels with me everywhere, because who doesn’t want to stay hydrated in this warm spring weather?  
I also recently saw this clip on “Cougar Town” (one of my fav ABC Wednesday night shows).  If this doesn’t make stainless steel water bottles cool, then I just don’t know what will.  P.S. this clip is beyond bootleg, as I'm sure you can tell.  Please don't report me to the FBI.



No comments:

Post a Comment