Friday, March 9, 2012

Manic Monday (Even though it's Friday)

Howdy do everyone!  I'm back with a vengeance and greener than ever!  I have made a few commitments to myself to improve my home life and community by becoming even MORE green, and will let you in on all the highs and lows.  I'm so excited to get the ball rolling after taking too long of a hiatus.  Here is just a hint of the things I have been up to that I can't wait to share:






Let's start with commitment #1: This year will be spent only purchasing thrift or vintage clothing!  I admit, I draw the line at undies and shoes, but everything else will be previously owned!  Buying used is of course a great way to reduce waste and will also keep me from throwing all my money at Fashion Island ;)  I'll be on the prowl for the best vintage shops around, will be conducting interviews, and posting all my amazing finds!  My first find was all the way down at the San Clemente Salvation Army.  I stumbled upon it thanks to my trip to the DMV.  Who knew something good could come from a visit to the DMV?  What is so awesome about this particular Salvation Army was that on Mondays all clothing items that are over 10 days old are $1.  ONE DOLLAR people!  Needless to stay, I stacked up, and here is one of my fancy finds:



Here's to Manic Mondays at the San Clemente Salvation Army!

No comments:

Post a Comment