Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Stumped

My go to spot for DIY inspiration is etsy.  They have unique handmade, reclaimed, upcycled, vintage, and all other sorts of treasures.  Note: try not to get overwhelmed by their selection because there seem to be millions of items.  So I was browsing to find some fun green (in color and content) items for St.Patrick's day when I stumbled upon their featured seller for the day - Real Wood Works.  You can check out their featured seller interview and store here.  They sell really beautiful and surprisingly affordable accent furniture and accessory items all made of rescued tree stumps, logs, and branches.  I'm adding them to my list of furnishing for my future dream home :)

Awesome end tables
A sleeker option

Throw in a little metal accent
So cute for a kid's room, or to profess your love for someone

I want to design a coffee shop with these guys on casters
Lazy susan to hold all my art supplies

Custom cutting board, only $45!

Even stumps for your pup

Stumps for everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment