Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spaghetti and moving

My family loves a big bowl of spaghetti, and we hate moving.  Say wha?  That sentence may sound like jibber jabber, but stick with me.  Because we love spaghetti we end up with a boat load of glass jars.    Because we hate moving (we have moved four times in the passed 3 years), we have the bare minimum of kitchenware needed to get by.  We are now on an uber budget with no glasses and a lot of glass jars to recycle....no glasses + glass jars = glass jar galsses! 
I want to put these and a tasty beverage in them!


This really isn't a new phenomenon.  Folks have been drinking moonshine out of mason jars since mason jars existed.  And here are 50 other things to do with your left over jars!  (click on the image to go to the link)



*I want to make wall planters with herbs for my kitchen, and toiletry holder for my bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment